Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sketch #71 12x12

I bet you didn't expect another sketch so soon! I had been wanting to do this one so I put it together really fast and I like it alot. Lots of extra room to embellish. I used all October Afternoon papers and embellishments, mostly from the Farmhouse Collection. For close ups and details visit my blog here.
For a completely different look, just look at this gorgeous page that Debbi Tehrani created using this sketch. She does amazing things with 8x8 pages and the layering and use of contrast are so well done. Check out her close ups and other layouts HERE.

5 comments:

  1. I love your sketch! I'm going to challenge myself to use it today! I need to get brave and learn to mist. Its an unexplored territory for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan what a fantastic page!!! I really love all the pieces and layers on here!! Everytime I see one of your DW layouts, it makes me want to dig out my pics and get busy. I LOVE the sketch as well!! I will be using it very soon! Waiting for my kit to arrive. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout - especially the way you have the sun on it! Going to a crop in two weeks and just happen to be bringing Disney trip picks and this is a definite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have just discovered your sketches Susan - love them.
    Here is my first interpretation. I know I'm a bit behind - it is sketch #69

    http://scossiejane.blogspot.com/2012/01/fab-40.html

    Looking forward to using your sketches again.... Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forgot to tell you that I made a page using this sketch. Nowhere near as wonderful as your page, but I thought I'd share: http://debbitscraps.blogspot.ca/2012/03/psychic-bond-csi-case-file-no-12.html

    ReplyDelete